Friday, December 9, 2016

ZAINAH ABDULLA OF ZIMBABWE LIKING NATURE AND CAKE INDONESIA

Along the edge of the mainland coast, Zainah Abdulla, participants of the International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) from Zimbabwe, was deeply loved the natural condition of Bali. According to him, the beauty of the beaches in Indonesia she had not seen in the country.


"Yes, I first came to Bali. I love the beauty of its beaches. I think Indonesia is a beautiful country, but the weather is very hot, "he said at Tanah Lot, Bali, Monday, December 5, 2016.

Besides the natural beauty, Zainah also love the cuisine of Indonesia. However, he did not like the fried rice. "But there is a cake that I like. I do not know his name, but the cake-like donuts, "he said.


Zainah not put any targets in the event IJSO. He is quite happy to be chosen to represent his country so that it can meet with delegations from various countries. "I really enjoyed following IJSO this time," he concluded


Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.


EmoticonEmoticon